There is nothing better than giving edible art!
PME Diploma Course - Royal Icing & Piping Module (0729)
Peggy Wong (PME Tutor)
29/7, 30/7, 5/8, 6/8 (Saturday/Sunday)
10:00am - 5:30pm
- Learn how to use different nozzles for icing cakes, including piping flowers, leaves, 3D chapel and icing cookies
- Over-piping, Pressure-piping, String work, etc.
- Brush Embroidery Techniques
- Piping Techniques (Rose, Blossom, etc.)
- Runout Motifs, Panels and Collars
- Making of soft Royal Icing
- Skills in coating cake with Royal Icing
- You will be working on one multi-tiered dummy cake and five icing cookies that you will take home upon completion of the course
*The tuition fee includes Course Book, Diploma Certificate, and all materials.
*We will provide you with all the tools you will need to use during the lesson, and no need to bring your own to the class every time.
*All students will receive a course kit with most of the tools upon completion.
*This course has been carefully designed for beginners and all levels.
You can find more information on our PME Diploma Course web page:https://www.blossomcakes.com.hk/pme-diploma-course