There is nothing better than giving edible art!
Squires Kitchen Certificate Course - Royal Icing
Peggy Wong (SK Tutor)
24~26/7 (Monday to Wednesday)
10:00am - 6:30pm
- Learn how to use different nozzles for icing cakes, including piping flowers, leaves, scrolls and 3D swing
- Over-piping, Pressure-piping, Bridge extension, String work, etc.
- Runout Motifs, Panels and Collars
- Making of soft Royal Icing
- Skills in coating cake with Royal Icing
- You will be working on one multi-tiered dummy cake that you will take home upon completion of the course
*The tuition fee includes Course Notes, Certificate, and all materials.
*We will provide you with all the tools you will need to use during the lesson, and no need to bring your own to the class.
*The course includes an HK$800 cash voucher for purchasing Squires Kitchen products.
*This course has been carefully designed for beginners and all levels.
You can find more information on our Squires Kitchen International School Certificate Course web page:https://www.blossomcakes.com.hk/sk-certificate-course